Friday, May 26, 2006

"Jaded Era" is really good. Kira and I did "Guys and Dolls" together and it ended up being her last year at Kent, which is too bad because she was hella cool.

I really miss my friends. Like... a lot. I wish it were a month from now or that I had something to DO here to keep me away from the computer. I have really good intuition... I'm not an idiot. I can tell something is going on with... someone I used to know...

I used to think I was totally ok being alone all the time (and I don't mean in the "single" type way... I mean in the absence of other people PERIOD type way). I have realized lately that this is not true. I need people. WHY I thought I was ok being alone all the time, I don't know.... I mean, I like people so much and I get along with EVERYONE. I miss the people.

I think invisibility cloaks are a REALLY bad idea. Can you imagine in like 50 years when they perfect the technology and people are just sneaking into houses or spying on people... well, I mean, spying on them WORSE than the government is spying on us, now? Pandemonium, I tells ya.

No comments: