Thursday, June 01, 2006

Well, it's "official." Jim's dating Bethany. I say official in quotation marks because it was official a long time ago, and I knew about it, he just finally chose to tell me.

I'm surprisingly ok about this... what bothered me the most is that he got into another long distance relationship when he had so many distance-related problems in OURS... and that it did indeed take him so long to tell me. I mean, I OBVIOUSLY knew. I talked about how "people in my life" and "[people] I used to know" were keeping things from me on here all the time. I just wanted him to come out and say it.

The timing could be only slightly better. I kind of wish it wouldn't have happened until I was at Porthouse so I could talk to Griffin for a long time. And, you know, part of me wishes it would have never happened at ALL... but as much as I tried to hate Bethany once I knew (and believe you me, I did try to hate her), I can't. She's funny... and she's smart... and she's a lot nerdier than I am, which kind of fits with Jim better. The best part is that she's a REAL person, unlike the "friends" Jim made in LA who were... God, I don't even know. The worst influence in his life ever (except Cameron... and I liked Eric, too). I hope she can do a better job than I could at making him not crazy.

See? Seven and a half months later and I'm ok with it.

Anyway, I've watched Anchorman like... a million times and it never gets old. I could seriously watch it every day and MAYBE I will. I really enjoy it when he's taking to Baxter and anytime he mentions a mountain. :)

I'm bringing my sister back to Kent on Friday morning and I am staying overnight at my grandma's so that I can go to Popa's birthday party for a little while on Saturday night. However, I have all of Friday night free so if those of you who are actually IN the Kent area want to play with me, I will be there. Ali, I am speaking to you. :)

No comments: