Saturday, May 27, 2006

So, over a month after my audition, two weeks after my callback, one week after it was down to me and 2 others, 3 days after it was down to me and ONE other I finally found out...

I didn't get cast.

I really don't need to tell you how disappointed I am.

She said it had nothing to do with my talent. She said my voice was perfect for the role and that she was sure I'd play it some day. She said "And I'm sure you'll get good roles up at KSU this year"--- yeah, right, like THAT'S ever happened. She said it was totally based on my AGE, because she went with the older girl. She's about 10 years older, and obviously there's no comparison.... and just IM me if you want to know more.

I called Jon. He is PISSED.

In other news, I picked up some ribs today for my mom and felt odd walking through the supermarket holding a big slab of meat.

No comments: