Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cedar Point was a lot of fun today. The weather was PERFECT and since half the world doesn't realize the park is open every day yet, there was hardly anyone there. The only real LINE (and it was only 30 minutes) we had to wait in was for the top thrill dragster (which I finally decided I was brave enough to go on) and then, when we were about to get on, it broke and we didn't get to ride. The Millennium force was closed too, which SUCKED SO BAD so I was kind of disappointed. To make up for it, we rode the Magnum 8 times. That was tons of fun, but now I have "Magnum Thigh"; a condition where the safety bar of the Magnum hits in the same place so many times that it hurts you really bad the next day. I also have "Raptor neck," "Wind face," and... sunburn. (Not a lot, though, since I was tan to the extreme.) We also got trapped on the Raptor for about 20 minutes. Luckily we got to RIDE it before it too broke.

I think I am allergic to the sea. This is really bad, as I love the sea and kind of want to live near it for ever. I never had any problems at school or growing up, but when I moved to LA it started and it's been happening up here as well: stuffy nose, watery eyes, lots of sneezing... I thought it was just the smog in LA but MAYBE I was wrong.

My whole body hurts from today. I feel like I've been beaten up.

So, Taylor won AI. I wasn't surprised... I don't think ANYONE was surprised. I actually liked this finale more than I have any of the other years... and what the HELL was wrong with Meatloaf??? I was so uncomfortable during that song! He was so ridiculously far off pitch (and I actually thought he was about to walk off stage in the middle of the song) that I had to ask my dad if there was anything medically wrong with the guy. And now, I find out he has Parkinson's so... uh... basically, I'm a jerk. Mary J Blige and that Elliot guy were great. I really liked it when Prince came out, though... what a cool surprise. And then... there was Clay. And I think he had cheek implants... and his hair looked ridiculous... and that guy's reaction was priceless... but still, Clay can really sing.

I have to take my sister back to kent tomorrow, so I'll be kind of around for a while. I mean... sort of. Most of my friends are away right now, anyway so.... this message is kind of useless.

No comments: