Sunday, May 14, 2006

Look, it's like I discovered how to use a computer with i-tunes and photoshop all in 20 minutes...


"oh NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"


"Oh, crap, the boss is quiting.... WTF do we DOOOOOOOO?????"


Apparently we had to quit, too.

Man, I do NOT look good as a chef.

The Spelling Bee episode was on today. I really want to see the Bowling one, though... that one was soooo funny that I laughed out loud WHILE taping. You'd think I would have known better.

For some reason I totally forgot to write about this, but a week and a half ago I got a call from casting asking me to come back to do the show the next day because they were doing another chef episode. I obviously couldn't, as I am.... not there.... but I was kind of delighted that they remembered who I was. I called Leona later that day and found out the details... she had said Beth mentioned me and how it sucked that I moved.

Anyway, so, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I didn't do too much today... dad and I were going to go for a drive but it was raining too hard, so we just got dinner instead. I did make a ton of iced tea, though. That'll be great later in my life.

My back hurts SO BAD from moving. The muscles are just.... gone.

No comments: