Thursday, May 18, 2006

I never really watched "Will and Grace" but I decided to watch the finale tonight... and I am kind of mad I never watched the show. I mean, it was very funny and I really love Grace's hair and Megan Mullally is like... ridiculously talented. Anyway, I don't think I have ever seen a show end that way... you know... in the future. I thought it was really creative, especially since a lot of people wonder what would happen to the characters after the show is over. And I liked how the kids got together... I knew they would. :)

I had an interview today at a department store that begins with "S" (I don't want to say the name for... you know... legal reasons). It was fine. People find my energy and excitement over EVERYTHING funny in job interviews. It hailed on the way there. When I got home and it had stopped raining, I sat at the window and watched the rides run at Cedar Point through binoculars for a while. You can see the Perry Monument really well too, despite it being really far away.

What a weird life I have right now. I watched an amusement park from 5 miles away through binoculars for 15 minutes.

My dear Allison, I would LOVE to write a book... I just need some initial idea inspiration. That is the hardest part for me. Ha, maybe I should just write about myself. It could be very "Sex and the City"-esque. And I bet, if I wrote a book before Jim did, it would REALLY piss him off. :)

No comments: