Sunday, May 28, 2006

So, it was finally hot enough to turn on the air conditioning... and it's totally broken. And it's so damn hot in here.... milk was a bad choice.

Since it's a holiday weekend, we're thinking it won't be able to get fixed until TUESDAY which sucks so much because tomorrow is going to be even hotter. Me and kitty just keep laying down on the floor because we don't know what else to do. It's even worse with the windows open. I'm wearing SHORTS. I only wear shorts in two cases: if I have no other choice (like today) or if I am on my way to a pool or something.

And I'm almost out of green tea.

I got a call from a best buy today to set up an interview... but now I don't even see the point. At the earliest it would be another week before I could start which means I would be submitting my two weeks notice (since I am leaving for Porthouse on the 25th) after working there for one week. That's just stupid. I am so mad the OG. I mean, the guy told me I could transfer... if he would have just told me the truth when I first talked to him I would have applied for other jobs here earlier.

I wish this apartment complex had a workout room.

I would really like to get some GOOD news sometime soon... you know, to hear something other than "Sorry--you're not gonna be playing your dream role this time", "The air conditioning is broken", "We're already over staffed" or the one I know is coming any day now, "I'm in a new relationship."

Can't someone tell me that I've won a million dollars? Or that they want to take me on an all expenses paid trip to Disney World? Or Lipton would like to give me a year's supply of extra sweet iced tea? Or even that someone would like to transcribe the song "In This Room" for me?

I also want realistic things to happen, along with the unlikely ones listed above.

No comments: