Tuesday, May 16, 2006

And MORE pictures... this might be it for a while....

(stolen with permission from Ernie)

Ernie and Ryan


Christine. Doesn't she look AMAZING? She's actually got a shaved head under that wig...


Ernie and Sydni. Best. Costumes. Ever.


Practice for Cleric's talent portion of Omega Man...


The always popular Kelly Meener


Kayce "Stunning AND Amazing" Cummings


"Touch Me" action shot!


Before I took off my clothes. And pissed off for some reason, apparently.


Allison, doing John's makeup before Omega Man...


Brooke, Marissa and Jessie... whose dress I am INSANELY jealous of.

So, I went to the OG and they have NO openings right now for servers OR hosts. I heard some of the actual employees complaining about how they get sat one table and are then cut. The GM said he'd call me if anyone quit or something, but I'm thinking my chances aren't too great on that one. So, I wrote down a huge list of places I want to apply at (and DID apply at some) and I'm gonna get on that like... nowish.

It finally stopped raining for a couple of seconds today, too.

No comments: