Monday, May 01, 2006

Oh my God. I feel like I have been trying to open this webpage for like.... my entire life. It just wouldn't load. And then... finally... it did.

My days are wasted anymore. Today, for example. What did I do? Well, I went to work. I went to Melissa's recital. I went tanning. I came home and watched The Laramie Project movie. And then... I yelled at the dog. Tara's in NYC so I can use her computer, but the internet is soooooooooo slow for some reason. Anyway, what I COULD have done is studied for that test on Thursday or started packing or cleaned my car or SOMETHING... but I did none of those things. Instead, I googled stalked the other girls called back for Cathy in L5Y (yes, that is how I will announce that I got called back), and ate ice cream.

Well.... I guess.... next week is going to be fun. I mean, there is just so much fun to be had next week. However... after that we're entering finals week and then everyone is going to be gone.... and I feel like if I am going to make any "special plans" happen then I need to make them happen now. Somehow. But I don't know what I'm really talking about or how to go about special planning.

So, I have complete confidence in my abilities as far as this callback goes. And it's not for two weeks anyway so.... I have even more time to calm down and prepare. However, it looks like I am the youngest in the group (based on the google stalking results) and that all the girls are VERY good... which makes ME feel good, but also scared. There's no doubt that I want it more, though. I'm just gonna have to be really, really amazing.

I am peeling so bad. It looks... hot.

Yesterday's workshop with the casting director was very good. He was really nice and he said some really helpful things. AND he told us not to wear high heels. Excellent. I hate them anyway. And since I have some tremendously adorable flats to begin with, you can BET that they'll be appearing more and more at non-TK auditions.

Ok, so let's talk about something for a second. My friend, Jon Tisevich. So, he was the Frank the second year we did Rocky. He's called back for L5Y also... and he's been in the national tour of a couple things, including The Full Monty and Rent. And since he was in the national tour of Rent, he got to perform in the 10 Year Anniversary Concert with ALL the touring and Broadway casts of Rent. Including the original cast. And so.... he met all the cool people who were in it or just came to see it, including (but not limited to) Sarah jessica parker, joey fatone, idina menzel, brian d'arcy james, Constantine from AI, Marin Mazzie, Anthony Rapp and so on. I bet Leslie Diamond was there, too. I wonder how I can find out. ANYWAY. So... he's lucky. And I would like to perform in another production with him perhaps this November, perhaps at Weathervane... perhaps in a show we once sang together before Rocky rehearsal for fun.

Remember, my friends. If you go to a party and I'm not there, call me up and tell me to get there. Because THIS is what I am doing when I'm not out with you.... being neurotic and crazy by myself.

Je suis neurotique. In psuedo-french. SEE??????

No comments: