Monday, May 01, 2006

Look.... it's May.

I went for a run down my road yesterday. My road has this hill in the middle of it so it wasn't much fun. After that I went to work and then to the Marissa/Allison residence for a party for Alana. It was fun. Ryan and I almost decided to go on another night adventure to Chicago but then we decided not to ONLY because gas is too expensive right now and neither of us had the money to pay for it. We were totally about to go, though. I was going to call off work this morning... it was going to be great. Unfortunately we're still here.

Tonight we start theatre history II, test III studying. I'm a little scared because I don't just want to pass or do okay... I want to get an A really bad. I know this is possible.... but I'm just so LAZY.

I can't wait to see all the beardless people now that Winter's Tale is over.

I really hope I don't have to work for too long today.

I'm clearly... really tired. I mean, I slept and all last night... but I started to read Brockett, so I stayed up longer than I wanted to. And then there was the whole "waking up" process and everything... it was just... not a good time.

Last night Liz and Raina sat at one of my tables. It was a really fun time, especially because I hated most of my other tables. Terrell and Otto were also there, but not in my section, so it was pretty funny. Their server loved them.

So, I don't know if this Sonic Burger Adventure is going to work because it's supposed to happen on the last day of school which could be a problem for some. If it does not, it WILL happen next semester. For sure.

No comments: