Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Nothing has really been going which is obvious in the lack of updates. However, if I DON'T update people might think I've given up on the blog... which is never going to be true since I am The Founding Mother of the Blog.

After many car rides west with my dad, we decided to go east on Saturday, to Vermillion. There isn't anything there, but we did go to a chocolate store and I got a lipton iced tea. Let me tell you, friends, the extra sweet tea is AMAZING. Later that night we got Chinese food and a bird dropped a fish in the backyard. Example one of nothing going on.

On Sunday we went to the giant eagle with my mom. We had chicken a la king for dinner. Example two of nothing going on.

Yesterday my mom and I drove to Brimfield to visit my grandma and to take my sister back here for a couple of days. I talked to Dan and he said a certain someone had told a certain director that I would be an excellent choice for the role of Cathy in a certain musical I've been talking about nonstop. I was... surprised. In a good way. It has led me to believe that maybe everything DID change.... still, this is example three of nothing going on.

Maybe something will be going on soon. I stayed up WAY too late last night. Sometimes you just gotta quote Anchorman with your sister until 6am. That's a good enough excuse, right?

No comments: