Saturday, May 13, 2006

Here I am in Huron! Wooooooo...

Ok, so callbacks. They went really well. REALLY well. I felt really good about.... everything. And I THINK (I obviously have no idea), unless she goes with the "newlywed" casting route (I won't name names, but I'm sure you can figure it out), than I have a really good chance. I just don't think it would make sense to cast newlyweds, despite how talented they may be. It seems kind of opposite of the whole point of the show. So, if you're into it, please pray for me and if you're not into it, send me good thoughts and "cast her" brain waves to the director.... I just want this so bad.

Anyway, the drive up here was surprisingly short. It's probably because I was so filled with adrenaline from the callbacks. Let me just say, for the record, I HATE moving. Unfortunately I have to do it like 3 more times this year still. I am happy to be here, though... I mean, the best summer of my life was spent in this town.

But soon, the best summer of my life will have a new year attached to it.... SUMMER '06 JCS STYLE!!!!!! It's not JUST Dan, it's Dan, Allison, Ali, John, Griffin, Jessie, Patrick, Anya, EvB, Emily, Adam, Meg, Megan, Beth Baker, Jessica, Justin, Chris, Dana, the other Dan, TK and who KNOWS who else!!!!!

Ok, I have a phone call to make....

No comments: