Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm in Sandusky. I like the new place a lot... my parents have this amazing view of Lake Erie and Cedar Point out of their bedroom window. There's also a balcony and the bedrooms are huge so it's pretty cool. The backyard to this complex goes right into the lake. We went down there but it was hella windy so we didn't stay long.

Kitty had a pretty tough car ride up here. She meowed and meowed until she came and sat on MY lap, when she stopped meowing almost completely. It's because I am the cat whisperer. We tried to drug her with catnip before we left Grandma's... and it worked for a little while... but once the Cat Taxi came along, she sobered up pretty quickly.

Allison, you HAVE to go to that NYC workshop thing tomorrow. DOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT. I mean, do you NEED any other reason than because *I* am going?? :)

Please, all. I am in love with the song "Flowers in the Window" by Travis. If any one has this song on their computer, will you please send it to me? Thanks. :)

I had the best workout ever last night until I got really sick and had to stop. It was weird. I was RUNNING (I usually jog) and wasn't even tired, then I used the elliptical... and then I felt really sick all of a sudden at .97 mile and had to get off to go throw up. It was so sudden. I couldn't believe how much energy I had and then I threw up. I was FINE after that, but it was so weird.

I'm going to have to work Saturday-Monday, which sucks, but I don't have too much time left at the OG so I guess I can deal with it.

I talked to Christy today since she's going to LA tomorrow. I gave her some "cool place" tips.... because I am COOL. MUCH cooler than some other people who still DO live there and may remember the cool places better than I do....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are very cool Alisa... that's why i called YOU!

thx again.