Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Videos of the week (and more!)

Ok, seriously, guys.... you HAVE to watch these videos. (they are WORTH IT!!!!!!)

Trapped In The Closet (Chp. 1 Of 5) by R. Kelly
Trapped In The Closet (Chp. 2 Of 5) by R. Kelly
Trapped In The Closet (Chp. 3 Of 5) by R. Kelly
Trapped In The Closet (Chp. 4 Of 5) by R. Kelly
Trapped In The Closet (Chp. 5 Of 5) by R. Kelly


I'm sure a lot of you have seen this (thanks to the VMAs and... the fact that you're more "in the loop" with music than I am), but this collection of videos is the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time. I laughed out loud (which isn't good since it's 2am and Kellee's asleep.) Beware, though... none of it is PG, but "chapter 4" is really not PG. But, OH MY GOD, it is soooo funny.

That R. Kelly is freakin hysterical. (PS - anyone know if that is really the end of the story?)

And, thanks to the advice of katie e, apparently my busted tees size is NOT a girls medium. I'll look into it more and let you know. ;)

Work tonight sucked since I was the breaker and we were busy. When you know you aren't getting any tips... it sucks to be busy. Anyway, so they triple sat me (on the SECOND DAY???) when I was breaking my second person, and it freaked me out. All the developers came running over to try to help me... it messed things up for the rest of the night.

It was also Matt's (the developer) birthday (and the last day they were here). I will miss him a lot. We all agreed he was the coolest guy there.

Ok... let's see... oh! I got a call from Josh Gordan today. He got "A Chorus Line" tour through Texas and Hawaii and he's moving to NYC soon. When I got this message I was so happy I almost cried. Josh is so ridiculously talented... I am SOOOOO glad he's finally getting out of Kent. WAY out of Kent. I heart Josh.

No comments: