Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm feeling a little better today. Yesterday was HORRIBLE. I was so achey and hot all day. I took a nap from like 3-4 and then went to work, took 2 tables and went home because it was just too hard. A couple of people at work are sick, though... and I get sick all the time, so I'm not surprised I was one of the first. Last night I laid in bed for 2 hours sooo uncomfortable and sniffly and just... sad... and then I got up and took one of Kellee's Nyquil so I could sleep. I wanted to stay away from Nyquil, because when I take it I have weird Nyquil dreams and get so loopy... but I HAD to. Anyway, the Nyquil didn't wear off until like... 1pm. And work was pretty funny. It made it less bad because I wasn't as "sick" but I was more crazy.

Leona told me about an agent open call which I am going to go to next week before MG training. I'm excited. She and Kellee both got called back, which is great, and I hope they get signed.

ALL the kitties do all day is play fight. That is all. When they are allowed out of the room, they go straight for the other one and just start attacking eachother. I worry about the kitten, since she is so small and Simon is so big, but they seem to be ok. It makes it easier for ME, too, since I don't have to play with Simon. I'm sure he misses wrestling with Jim so wrestling with Chloe will have to do. I feel like he's teaching her the tricks of the trade or something.

No comments: