Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ok, so I was bored and did a search in myspace for just "Alisa"... there's 2616 Alisa's (I didn't look at all the profiles, of course). Here are the things I discovered:
A. A LOT of them had "uh lee suh" somewhere in their profile

B. cutestever
That this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. It makes me want to cry.

I'm really sleepy (just like those kitties). I want to nap. Maybe I will. I'm moving TOMORROW. I'm excited. I need to move my stuff into the living room. I can't wait until someday when I have money and I can buy curtains and things for my new room. I want purple walls and to paint my furniture green. Not like lime green or anything... but the color of my dresser.

I think the Hollywood sign is broken. This morning it looked like the bottom, right hand part of the H fell off or something. Maybe it's just obstructed. I don't know.

I had only 4 tables today but still made $20 after tip out. That's a good sign. It would have been better if ALL of my tables wouldn't have rounded DOWN on their tips, though. $6 on a $37 check is NOT 20%. Oh well, I'm still making more for less. Jim and I went to Johnnie's last night and I made him tip $4 on a $10 bill. I just don't think it's fair to take up someone's table and time for less than $2 a person (until, of course, it would be a BETTER tip for MORE than $2 per person. I think you all understand what I'm trying to say.)

According to tripod, I had over 10,000 page views yesterday. No freaking way. I want some PROOF.

My whole body is sore and I'm not sure why. I want that to stop, though.

No comments: