Monday, September 05, 2005

Well...uhh.....

Not too much to say today. I stayed in my apartment all day, not even showering until... 6pm? Something like that. It was great. I did nothing. I did have to supervise the kitties, though...
chloesimon2
(This is all they do, all day long)

This morning I found this great website, Quick Gifts where you pick the $ amount and can send a gift card to anyone and either they or you can pick the place (off of the places they offer). What a great idea... especially when there is SOMEONE (hint: me) with a birthday coming up in approximately 54 days. :)

So, yeah, relaxing after all the working and being sick this week was nice. I watched some Austin Powers 2 and mostly played on the computer, looking for apartments and stuff. I did talk to Brandon and Dix_huit a little. That was fun. Now I'm just sitting here, wondering if Jim is going to call me tonight since they MIGHT be leaving this evening instead of tomorrow. I hope they do. I miss him.

Sigh... either way, kitty is gonna have another stressful day tomorrow. :(

Oh jeez, that reminds me, I should really study my MG stuff. Ok, bye.

No comments: