Saturday, September 24, 2005

Man, I was so totally freaking out a few minutes ago. Kellee and Leona are moving out today.. which means it's gonna be me, my bed, my dresser, my stuff, and the computer left in the apartment for a while. Since Jim's gone I was thinking about the impending boredom without TV or other people... but at least I'd have the internet, right? Well.. when everyone was here, moving things out, Kevin unplugged the phone line... and the internet didn't work for HOURS. I called SBC and they were saying they couldn't get anyone to come out until Tuesday, and what would be the point in doing it on Tuesday when I HAVE to be gone on Thursday? So... I was resigned to a life of re-reading Harry potter, when I took a look at the cords and got it back! Yay! I would have lost it.

Earlier, when the internets were gone, Chloe and I took a nap, which was oh so cute, and then I sat there reading for a while. I'm gonna miss this little lady so much. She's just SO CUTE. Oh, I also downloaded some free ringtones off 2gforfree.com over my phone... I got THE LONGEST harry potter ringtone ever. And some Napoleon Dynamite ones, which I am only keeping until I can play them for Jim.

I have to work tonight. THANK GOD. Oh yeah, we got that apartment. Again, THANK GOD. I don't like working... but I need monies.

No comments: