Sunday, September 25, 2005

Man... it's been a weird night. Work was ok. I made $70. My tables were all pretty nice... but the checks were lower and I got like... 2 crappy ($4) tips. Oh well. I didn't make $600.

Anyway, after I left I listened to my voice mail... and jen left me a message telling me Vicki McCleary died. I was just like... WHAT?? I think my heart stopped for a second. Really. I couldn't believe it. Vicki was Jennica's mom... Jennica played Magenta in Rocky Horror with me... her mom was SM both years. She was so sweet.. and so YOUNG! Jen didn't know a lot of details... but.. I mean, I don't even know what to say. At first it was "Oh my God, I feel so bad for Jennica..." but then I slowly started to realize that *I* knew Vicki, too. I'm so detached from everything out here. It's not like I ONLY knew her as Jennica's mom... I mean, she was VICKI. I just feel so bad. It's so horrible. She was one of the nicest, coolest ladies I ever worked with, and she is going to be missed by SO many people.

Jennica JUST moved back to NYC, too. All these people in Canton knew before she did. :(

I came home to the empty apartment. I'm going to miss it here. I wrote "Mike Seaver was here" on the refrigerator. It was such a gloomy day.

It's been such a gloomy YEAR.

No comments: