Friday, September 02, 2005

Well, I had my first REAL day of MG training. I was tired and it was a little hard for me to pay attention because of that (I was never good at... paying attention) but all in all it was good. I'm glad I already know so much about italian food and wine, otherwise I'd be scared.

I paid for parking today. Hooray! It's such a relief to not have to do that again for a whole month. And the fact that it's $30 compared to the (at LEAST) $100 I'd pay to park in Westwood is just... wonderful.

I work tonight and tomorrow is my last day at the OG. I'm sure I'll cry. I'm gonna miss people so much. Mostly back of the house people, since a lot of servers are leaving. Sigh.... especially Pedro.

I didn't really miss Jim until today. Probably because I have the cat and he keeps me entertained. It's definitely weird to not be able to talk to him at all. I wish he could contact me just so I know he's ok and that he's not cheating on me or anything. I told him if he did, I was keeping Simon.

No comments: