Saturday, September 10, 2005

I just got back from an evening all over the town. Erin, Dustin and I went to see Ed in Urinetown. He did really well and the show was actually pretty decent. Everyone sounded great. As much as I wanted to hate the girl playing little sally, she DID look 12 or younger and she sounded really good. It was pretty easy to hate the girl playing becky two shoes, though... because she was REALLY BAD. I didn't like Bobby but Hope was good. The two of them are dating and I said "Bobby and Hope are dating which is weird because she's SO much better looking than him.. and HE'S obviously GAY." Caldwell was good, too...as was Penny. So it was pretty good. :)

After that, I went to see the Exorcism of Emily Rose. Now, as I hate scary movies, and since every time even the COMMERCIAL came on I covered my ears, closed my eyes and hummed to myself, you may wonder why I went. Well, everyone I was with was going, as were Joe and Kate and JD and Ryan.... and so I just... went. Even though when Erin originally asked if I wanted to go I said "NO WAY. I want nothing to do with that movie!!!!" JD, Ryan and Kristen (another OG girl) came and they were SOOOOOO drunk. Kristen and JD were making out... and JD is GAY!!! I was like "I thought Kristen...was a girl." Ryan was so drunk he poured a bottle of wine all over himself outside the theatre. THAT was pretty funny, though. They also started to smoke pot in the theatre which is when me, Joe and Dustin moved, soon to be followed by Kate, Brad, Erin and Jimmy C (when he returned from the bathroom). Ryan was saying when they were on their way to the theatre he and JD were chanting "Betsy Rose! Betsy Rose!" for a long time before they realized it was EMILY rose. Ryan also called her "Elizabeth Rose." Drunk people are funny.

Anyway, I freaked out during MOST of the movie... I guess it was a good thing I had my eyes closed half the time. I hated it. Thank God there are people like Joe around who will remind me that they are all actors.

So, when the movie got out, Ryan was nowhere to be found... who knows where he went. It's now almost 4am... which sucks because I have to be AT WORK in 5 hours. Whoops.

I'll leave you with this thought.... have any of you noticed how uncanny the resemblance between Ally Sheedy's haircut (circa Breakfast Club) and mine are?
ally-sheedy_001109_ph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JD...gay..."Sometimes I would go out get drunk and wake up with a girl. I told myself it was just the booze..." Life imitating *Friends*?

P.S. glad to see you back in form.