Friday, September 23, 2005

So, according to my tripod home page, my site has 1028 views YESTERDAY and over 30,000 so far this month. Could this possibly be TRUE? I mean, yes, maybe *I* contributed to like... 30 of those yesterday (I check my site compulsively... I don't know why), but really? Over 1000? You'd think there'd be more...comments. (This is NOT A PLUG to get more comments. I don't care right now.)

Chloe keeps jumping on my back and scratching it with her tiny, tiny claws of death. Every time I put her away in her room she looks at me with her big, kitty eyes and those are the times when I really hate her for making me feel bad. But if she keeps scratching my back up, I'm gonna look like I'm abused or something.

I dropped off the money, Dustin's application, and my pay stubs/copies of DL and SS card at the apartment place today. I HAVE to move by Thursday, so I'll be going SOMEWHERE... I just hope it's there.

Oh, also, so when Camey took me off the schedule for a week, I immediately put up a note saying I'd pick up shifts... and I forgot that I kind of needed Thursday off to move and picked up a shift. Great. Yeah....

I need to clean up today/start packing. Leona's almost DONE packing... including some of MY stuff which she mistakingly packed away as her own. I don't have a lot of stuff, so I definitely want to keep what I DO have.

I can't believe I've been here a year. You know what else I can't believe? How fast I learned the city. Or, alternatively, how slowly JIM learned the city. I know! JIM! MR. Directions! Seriously, though, I know SO MUCH MORE after one year than he knew after one year. I'm even wont to say that I know MORE than he knows now... although he would never agree with that. When I moved here he didn't even know Burbank and Glendale were in the valley. They may be the COOLEST part of the valley, but they're still there. Third coolest is, of course, North Hollywood, which is WHERE I WILL HOPEFULLY BE MOVING. The BEST part is that it's only a couple blocks away from the "subway"... which is AWESOME, even though I've never taken it. However, if I start making money, I plan to start taking dance classes at studio a dance in silver lake, which I would definitely want to take the metro to. Because... well, I could easily drive there, but I think taking the metro would make me feel like I live in NYC. Jeez, why don't I just move there already? All I do is complain about LA. Let me just say, Lauren Champlin, you aren't missing anything out here.

I'm gonna miss living with Kellee and Leona. I suddenly realized yesterday... why didn't Kellee and I just stay roommates? That would have been SOOOO much easier. Probably because they always thought Jim and I would be living together... even though I have told them a MILLION times that we are, like, NEVER going to live together. Unless we got married. And even then I don't know if I'd want to live with him, hahaha. But, anyway, yeah... jeez. I can't believe I'm going to be living with a gay republican. I can't believe there ARE such things as gay republicans. :) The only thing that would make it more absurd is if he was a gay republican who worked at planned parenthood. But, I love Dustin, even if he is a republican. ;)

I am so sad about that bus explosion near Dallas, with the old folks. It's easy to be sad about... pretty much everything... going on down south.

Ok, time to start packing/cleaning and watch "Ellen."

No comments: