Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Remember when that jerk Ryan Cabrera came into the MG? Well... he's come back 3 times since then. Once with Joe Simpson. And then... I found out the first time he was there (on VIP weekend) the guys he were sitting with... were.... THE KILLERS.

No freaking joke.

This is me when host girl told me "..... what? WHAT?"

This leads me to a couple questions. WHY were the Killers with Ryan Cabrera... and more importantly, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE EVER TELL ME THEY WERE THERE!?!?!?!

That Killers boy is so...cute.

I really want their album. I'm so dumb. I don't know why I haven't bought it when I love them so. I also want that Death Cab for Cutie album.

Speaking of music, radiohead is working on a new album. HOORAY!!!

I tried to go to the sprint store today to get my phone fixed, but hollywood is STUPID and I couldn't even find a place to park. So, I was going to go to Pasadena, but I kind of realized I'd have the same problem there (not to mention I'd have to wait forever), so i'm gonna have to make an appointment somewhere. For later.

I work tomorrow. Yay. I need money.

No comments: