Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oh man, I am so beat. Ok, let's see... Thursday I worked as a drink runner (which was completely unnecessary) and Friday I had off from work. I went to the OG to pick up my last check and talked to Paul for an hour or something, and said hi to all my fellas... you know, Pedro and Willy and Luciano... and Joe V. :) Willy said he has a present for me that's he's bringing to the MG on Wednesday night. I don't know what this could possibly be, especially because it's Willy. I love those guys. They're so cute. And we SO don't speak the same language at all.

After that I drove down the western part of Melrose and saw all the stuff I never saw before. Like the Rudy's on Melrose. And Urth Cafe.

THEN I went to Brandon's surprise party, which was fun. For a long time I was the only non-gay non-guy there... and finally Erin came to make me feel less out of place (and cuz everyone loves Brandon).

Ok, so then Jim and I got ice cream and brought Chloe over to Jim's to visit Simon. They played just like old times. Jim had, of course, never seen this since he was away during all their adorableness, but he could see why I wanted them to reunite so badly.

Today I worked starting at 3. They made me go on a break at 4, which was absolutely pointless. We got busy... around 6-6:30ish... my average tip was probably about $9 and I ended up walking with 75ish dollars, which is more than I would have made at the OG, so it's all good. It was kind of a stressful night at first (we're all so... new), but it got better. This one girl, who's name I won't name, has made herself the "unofficial singer." It was sooo annoying. It wouldn't be if she... you know... stayed on key while singing happy birthday... but she DOESN'T. She was much more concerned with singing as high as she possibly could and not letting any other singer sing. Ugh. I did get to sing for Erin (And oh my God, it was so scary. I was literally shaking---I have no clue why) but then I heard the annoying girl telling her table she was behind with their order because "I'm the only singer on tonight"---WTF!?!?! There were at LEAST 3 others... I don't like that girl. I don't like her AT ALL.

Ok, so THEN I went to Jenna's going away party (she's moving back to Chicago) at ToGo Joe's house (My former best california friend)... and I saw... jeez... everyone. Everyone I liked from the OG ever (almost) was there. And they were ALLLLLL drunk. Or high. I left first (I always do) since I work in the morning and am going to an audition at night. I couldn't keep screaming there.

And now... I am so tired. I need sleep . And I need the hiccups I have to go away because they are annoying.

No comments: