Friday, September 09, 2005

Sergio.... my being ok or not is NOT more important than me wishing you congratulations on the WEDDING. :)

But, yeah, I'm ok.

Yesterday was pretty good. Although I woke up way earlier than I had wanted to. Leona locked her keys in her car, with the engine on, so I had to bring the spare set to her. It wasn't a big deal, but I'm sure I didn't LOOK happy.

We also had our last day of MG training. It was SO NICE because right before I went in there, I saw JD, Joe and Kate sitting outside. Since I love all of them, it was just thrilling to see. JD was in the middle of a sentence and I was like "wait wait wait. I have to tell you guys something. My boyfriend broke up with me for a day but then we got back together." And they just sat there with their mouths open. And then I went to work. :)

For the last 3 days there, all we've been doing is spending an hour going over a few menu items and then role playing the restaurant. The role playing was good, the going over the menu is NOT. It was SO BORING. Yesterday Dutstin and I ended up using the MG crossword to find bad words and it ALWAYS ended up with at least one of us threatening to commit suicide if they wouldn't hurry up. It was torture. Some of our managers think they are SOOOOO funny, but they are so NOT funny. They have like... negative amounts of personality. The trainers are better... especially Robyn (who cried telling us she thought we'd be great) Judy (who EVERYONE loves) and Matt (who actually IS funny). I'll miss those 3 when they go back to where ever they came from. I'm pretty ready for the opening/VIP weekend... I keep wanting to call the wine the Signature House wine instead of the Honor System House wine... and yesterday when I was role playing I said "Have you guys ever been to the Olive..... Macaroni Grill before?" I just have to get the OG out of my head.

The computer is a little complicated, but yesterday I had no help with it and I was fine.

Oh, so yesterday I had one half of one hour (that's all they gave us every night) to finish 6 quizzes... one of my semi-completed ones they had THROWN OUT. I was FURIOUS. I took these things as fast as I could and then helped Dustin (since everyone helped ME, not to mention my out-right cheating and EVERYONE asking the trainers for the answers).

After that I went to visit Jimmy for a while, but not too long since it was late. I love him...and I think things are ALREADY starting to get better.. he's just more receptive or something. Maybe burning man DID do a little good (or maybe his mom talked sense into him ;) ).

Today Erin, Dustin and I are probably going to look for an apartment, but definitely going to see Urinetown. I'm excited to see Ed... and how crappy the people who aren't me are. :)

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I got the CD to Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and it is GREAT. I love the music and I think "Love is Your Legs" is one of the funniest, best-written songs in all of musical theatre.
"Love is my legs
And you are my love
So you are my
feet-bones of love."

HAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.