Friday, September 23, 2005

There was an earthquake today. I was about to sit down on the toilet backwards to be able to look in the mirror and put makeup on, but as i was sitting down, the earthquake caused me to fall off the toilet. I thought it was just me, but then Kellee yelled from the other room "did we just have an earthquake?" and yes... we did. TWO earthquakes.

I went to go look at this apartment after that, but it was sooo scary, I couldn't even bring myself to knock on the door. I stood outside the door, with my arm raised to knock... but then I looked around and decided to leave. It was so dirty and creepy. I'd be afraid EVERY DAY there. However, after that and calling a bunch of places, I went to another place, which i LOVED. It's a 2 bed/ 1.5 bath PLUS LOFT!!! I walked in and went "WOW!!!!" because of the spiral staircase and high ceilings right in front of the door. It's more expensive than I would have hoped ($1200), but maybe I can find another roommate and I'll live in the loft. I filled out the application and brought the other one to Dustin, and am bringing them back tomorrow. I hope we get this place. It was great.

So, i decided I don't want to hate my life any more than I already do, and the only way to do that AND work a second job is to be an extra. Leona's gonna see if she can get me on the Suite Life taping for Monday. It SHOULD be ok, but you never know.

I got my official rejection letter from the YAGMCB audition today. Oh well.... I guess. I'm kind of used to being rejected now. I'm really beginning to think I'm bad at performing and no one has ever been honest with me.

Jim is going out of town this weekend on a prayer retreat and he NEVER TOLD ME. When he called at like 9pm tonight I was like "do you work at 7:30 tomorrow?" and he said "yeah, 7:30-1, then I'm leaving." "where are you going?" "the prayer retreat at lake arrowhead" "WHAT?????" I was pretty... pissed. He was all "i don't have to answer to YOU! I don't need to tell you my schedule." and I was like "uh, I'm not asking for your schedule but it would be nice to know you're leaving the city for a few days." Then he said he thought he did tell me. Of course he didn't tell me. He never tells me anything. I told him whenever he "thinks" he's told me something, he hasn't, because he never tells me anything at all, but ALWAYS says "Oh. I thought I told you." Seriously. I always have to find stuff out from his BLOG. And he doesn't even update all that often. Isn't that PATHETIC? He makes me so angry.

Anyway, then he apologized for being mean again, and then he bought me ice cream. But then he said if he ever died I couldn't have kitty, which doesn't even make sense, since I love the cat soooo much and would give him the best home ever.

Kellee and Leona are/were really sick the last couple of days and I'm so afraid I'm next. I just WAS sick, though. Hopefully I had it first because I do NOT want to be sick again.

Ok, bed time.

No comments: