Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ok, I have a completely pointless announcement:

I am going to grow my hair out... ish.

I'm not gonna have it LONG... but I'm gonna just not cut it for a while and see what happens. Presumably it will get longer. And that's the whole idea.

My phone is all messed up. It's awful. It was fine last night and then today in the morning it was acting kind of funny and around 2:30, the lcd screen just... disappeared. It reappeared for a couple minutes, just long enough for me to add Dustin to my speed dial. I can ONLY call people on my speed dial, unless I know the #. And since I only know 5 phone numbers tops (i lost the ability to memorize phone numbers when cell phones arrived), i really can't call anyone who isn't on my speed dial anyway. I went to the sprint store, but I'm gonna have to go to another sprint store to have it fixed. Boo.

My day has been very boring. I talked to stevie p online for a while... also ate some cookies... and did some laundry. Wooooooo.

I wish I had a life.

No comments: