Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A lot of "hahaha"ing going on

It RAINED yesterday. This wouldn't be news except for the fact that:
A. It hasn't rained since March (I don't actually remember the last time it rained... I THINK it was in March, though. Definitely not AFTER March.)
B. It's not really supposed to rain until November.

So, I woke up at like 6:30am... and I'm thinking "Oh my God, it's raining." I was cursing the fact that I was parked in my garage and not outside, so my car could get cleaned off (no money to wash car = really dirty car). I couldn't stop thinking about it, and the fear that I had that it would stop raining before I woke up caused me to get out of bed and drive around Studio City at 6:30am, just to get my car wet. Yeah, I could have just parked it outside... but I figured, since I was moving it anyway I might as well drive around.

So, that was fun. Then I went back to bed.

We have one last hope for a 4 bedroom apartment, if I don't hear anything today, I am going to apply for 2 bedrooms starting tomorrow.

So, yesterday at work, one of my tables was Jonathan and Victoria from last year's Amazing Race. He was the guy who pushed her. I hated them. I didn't hate them as a table, though. ALTHOUGH.... hahaha, nah. I won't say it. They were there to see this guy who works as a chef in the morning, Aaron... who was ALSO on the Amazing Race!!! Hahahaha. You can see him here as the guy whose name is "Aaron." Oh my gosh, how funny. I WORK with a reality show fake celebrity. Anyway, Jonathan and Victoria were pretty nice... in that LA sort of way. You'll know what I'm talking about if... you live here. But, it made my night. I also got to sing a couple of times last night, which was fun. It's less scary now.

Now I want to go on the Amazing Race more than ever... hahahaha. My life is ridiculous.

No comments: