Tuesday, September 13, 2005

LOL... I love Busted tees (for future reference... MY favorites are the "second amendment" and "big mistake" ones...) :) (and my size is medium girls... hahahaha)

Chlo-dog (what a great name for a kitten) is sitting, and has been sitting, on my lap for like... an hour. And she's just so cute that I don't want to move her. Even though she stinks to high heaven. It's just so rare that she's not running around like a crazy person that you have to really cherish these moments.

I just got an email from Jamie Wilding (my former music theory teacher)... and let me tell you, it was the funniest thing that's ever happened to me. :) (ok, maybe not THE funniest, but it did make me laugh. especially because he actually said "perhaps you remember me. I tried to teach you theory once...")

Kellee has to get tested for cervical cancer. When she went home last month she had her "annual" exam and it came back abnormal. Please keep her in your prayers... it's probably nothing (apparently this happens a lot?) but still. I HOPE it's nothing. It BETTER be nothing! Or else!!

No comments: