Friday, June 23, 2006

Anything in the "I love the..." series on Vh1 is dangerous if you want to accomplish anything in your day. Fortunately for me and my mom, our lives are pretty boring, so we could put off going to the store until we saw that the hoolahoop was the #1 toy on their list.

I have got this killer headache. It feels like a lack of caffeine headache, but I've definitely had caffeine today. I started getting all shaky in the car, though. I tell you, caffeine is like heroin... I guess. I only really know the effects of heroin based on the movie "Ray"... and they're not exactly the same as caffeine. Still. This sucks.

I am having a financial aid CRISIS and my aid adviser at kent is on vacation until the fifth!!! I am really... not happy about this. I'm considering going to TK now but I really don't want to just yet. I wanted to see if I could fix things by myself with the adviser first... because I'm kind of thinking it's a mistake. I'm scared. I NEED to finish school next year... there is NO OTHER CHOICE... but if I can't get my financial aid then... I can't go. Do you see why I am scared??

Alright, I really have nothing to talk about tonight. Creating the pictures of Dix-Huit with cornrows yesterday took it all out of me...

No comments: