Monday, June 05, 2006

I wrote the post below for like an hour... and then I c&p'd it to ensure its safety.... and immediately after Internet Explorer had to close for one of those unknown errors. I was like "Whew.... luckily I c&p'd this" but as I went to paste it into Word, it was nowhere to be found on the clipboard and I had to start all over again. I was very unhappy. The original post was better.

I watched "The Jerk" last night and it was so freaking hilarious. I had never seen it before but was intrigued by what I saw on the Top 100 Funniest Movies of All Time (which was a mediocre list at best). This movie is awesome. There are very few movies that were made before I was born that I find REALLY funny, but this was definitely topping the list. The part when Steve Martin got out of the bathtub to run after Bernadette Peters and was naked and holding that dog up in front of him... and then picked up the neighbor's dog to hold in back of him... and just the fact that he was shielding himself with DOGS... oh, man. Comic genius. I was also surprised at how lovely Steve Martin's singing voice is.

I went for a run today and I also laid out by the pool for a while. The weather was perfect... and it was just so nice, hearing the "waves" (they're hardly waves) come in from the lake. I loved it.

No comments: