Monday, June 19, 2006

However, I need to think about the future. And my future hopefully includes roles where you can't be overweight. Like... uh.... well, I'm sure there's at least one. Anyway, I also need to play off my childlikeness (cough, immaturity, cough) for as long as possible so... what I'm saying here is that I don't know how long my metabolism will be high and I don't want to get fat. The other day I said to myself "What do you want, Alisa? This piece of pie or to be on Broadway?" At the time it was the pie. But this question, which I will ask myself before indulging from NOW ON, should help in my goals... or something.

My dad told me today that we had the option of going out to the islands, going to a movie or staying in a watching video on demand movies all day. As I sit in all day and watch video on demand ALL THE TIME, I obviously wanted the other two choices with my top choice being the islands. Guess what? I'm here right now. My parents chose the sitting in. Boo.

Tomorrow I am going to visit the Huron Playhouse for ONE REASON..... to continue this conversation I was having with Geoff at the post-Dames at Sea party. It's not like I'm against the Playhouse, but I am scared to go... I don't like to answer questions like "Who are you?" and "Why are you here?" He told me to come to lunch one of these days, though... and as we all know, it's not like I have anything else to do. I just hope he REMEMBERS that I'm coming, because he was sort of consuming alcohol during the original conversation. There's a pretty big chance that he forgot.... but I REALLY want to continue the conversation and he'll be leaving Porthouse shortly after I arrive so it's not like we have all the time in the world in Kent. Anyway, so I'm going there at noon and I am frightened.

I bought a diary from Meijer for like a dollar. I will use it so that future generations can see how I am progressively getting worse in "the healing process" rather than better.

No comments: