Tuesday, June 06, 2006

We FINALLY watched the last episode of That 70s Show.... it was sad. Well, I was sad. I was, however, so relieved that Eric came back. I was going to be so mad at Topher Grace if he didn't come back... I mean, it was HIS show. Did anyone else notice how that stupid "filler" character with the longish hair (I can't remember his name) disappeared the moment Kelso was on the show? I hated that character anyway. He was stupid and the actor was ridiculously bad.

Kitty telling Donna she would always be a daughter to her... that was one of the saddest things I've ever seen on a sitcom....

My mom and I watched this Food 911 today and they made chicken dumpling soup... so then WE (and by "we" I mean my mom) made it for dinner. It turned out really good, too. That Food 911 guy sure does know his chicken dumpling soup. My mom also said "He's cute. Why don't you marry him?" as if
A. I was actively searching for someone to marry
B. I would have ANY opportunity to meet this guy even if I was.
I don't know why she said it.

I also watched the Federal Marriage Amendment debates in the Senate for like 2 hours.

I was scared to do anything else today because of the date.

But Happy Birthday to John Popa!

No comments: