Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Listen, if you never got to see Al Gore on SNL a couple of weeks ago, the opening transcript is here, and I suggest you read it because it is very funny and very... depressing. It's based on the alternate universe where he WAS elected president.

I've been thinking a lot about global warming lately, and I haven't even seen that movie (although I really want to). Once again it seems funny that this was something I remember learning about in KINDERGARTEN but we have a VP who is like "there's nothing wrong." I feel insulted that he's apparently old and bitter and doesn't care enough about the people who have to deal with the consequences of his actions. That's just mean.

I didn't know why the middle east didn't want peace so I found out... and now I KNOW, but I just don't... get it.

My mom and I went to Kent yesterday to get my sister. She's still asleep. It's like almost 2:30 and she's still asleep. My grandma had a tough weekend and almost burnt down her house. Luckily she didn't.

I really want to sing "Je Cherche un Millionaire" for my last foreign language piece in voice next year but I sure can't find the music.

No comments: