Saturday, June 03, 2006

Yesterday I took my sister back to Kent and then I stopped into the box office to get my "Dames at Sea" comp ticket and said hi to Ryan and Jessie and then when she got off work, jessie showed me my soon-to-be apartment. It's kind of smaller than my old one at eagle's landing... and by "kind of" I mean "a lot." It'll be ok. But Allison, we can't room together. :( Jessie and Ali are already in separate rooms... since I don't mind the kitties, I said that I would just take over the extra bed in Jessie's room. So, boo... but it's not like we're in different APARTMENTS, so I'm sure we'll be fine. :)

I bought a towel apparatus and a shower... thing... for us since eagle's landing sucks. Now all we need is a slip cover for that ugly couch....

OH, and Allison, Ali and Jessie both brought TVs, and I HAVE to bring mine, so you can bring yours if you want, but you don't have to. :)

Ok, anyway, I got home early because I told my grandma I was just going to the bank (but was gone for a couple of hours) and I didn't want her to have to wait up late for me. There WILL be a Sterling reunion soon, though. Mark my words.

Today was POPAPALOOZA. I didn't realize how long it had been since I had seen John Popa until I was about to go in and then I got really... nervous. But, I got to see Sergio, Cass and BOB HERRO (who I haven't seen in FOREVER and he's all married with a baby on the way), so it was just a truly magical time. I got him a card. I drew a picture of a duck on it.

I listened to the whole Kelly Clarkson "Breakaway" album in the car on the way back here. I can relate to every single one of those songs.

And now it's Huron. Woo.

No comments: