Friday, June 16, 2006

Shortly after Jessie and Ali became Porthouse roommates, Jessie tried to give Ali this model horse thing as a "peace offering" because she was afraid Ali hated her and she wanted them to be friends. I have NO IDEA why she thought Ali hated her, but to me, the thought of Jessie giving Ali this horse is... hysterical.

The whole Huron company arrived today.... not that I was there or anything, but i was aware that it was happening. Huron Playhouse time is different from all other time... it's like Narnia. A day is like a week and a week is like a month, SERIOUSLY. The time I spent at the Huron Playhouse feels like at least 3-4 months, but it was only a month and a half. Things will happen in the morning and you'll think they happened a couple of days ago by the end of the night. I loved it there. I mean, it sucked and I was so tired all the time, but I have NEVER had more fun.

This summer HAS to be more fun, though. I mean... it just has to. It has to for my SANITY. Something has to top the summer of 2003.... it seems unfair that my best memory is something I am trying so desperately to get over.

Anyway, I've been having a lot of trouble lately deciding when I should and should not censor myself. I have so much to talk about and so many things running through my mind right now... I can't wait until I see people everyday so I don't THINK about them all the time. That's the problem with me... I don't really solve my problems---I forget about them. Out of sight, out of mind you know. It's obviously only a temporary solution as they clearly come back to haunt me... but it's better than nothing.

I'm going to see "Dames at Sea" tomorrow night. I'm excited. I'm EXTRA excited since I have a great seat in the center section, third row..... ooooooh. Ali, you should totally wave to me. I hope it's not cold again... it seems like it's ALWAYS cold when I see a show at Porthouse. Since Porthouse is an outdoor theatre, this makes things miserable.

No comments: