Sunday, June 04, 2006

Today I started thinking about all the auditions I want to go to next year. There's a lot. I mean, I want to go to as many as possible... UPTAs, OTAs, NETC, SETC, Porthouse, Cain Park, Strawhat and hopefully the showcase (because I want to WORK after I graduate college)... and this... is going to cost SO MUCH MONEY! :( I did some preliminary math, and with just the registration, flight and hotel costs (and the printing of headshots), I would have to spend $1855. That's not including things like... food. Or rental cars. God... this is going to be hard. A lot of the actual flight stuff isn't online yet since it's so far ahead of time, so I estimated high for those costs (hopefully they'll go down) and sharing hotel rooms will most likely bring down costs as well... but jeez. I mean, I knew it was going to be high. I think I told my parents earlier in the year that it was going to be like $5000 for all these auditions, though, so this is... better. But it is still really scary.

Maybe I SHOULD try to not get cast in the fall shows as Kent so I can work and make money. Or maybe I'll get some kind of magical grant from the state of Ohio to cover the costs. I wonder if I can write them off on my tax return for next year....

I hope I'm not the only one who cries during each episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

We have the Food channel on video on demand and that is awesome. I wish the History channel had video on demand, too.... oh my God, I SO need a life.

I can't wait to work out again at the rec center. I mean, really. I miss it so much.

No comments: