Monday, June 26, 2006

The Indians suck so bad this year. Yes, I am talking about the baseball team and not... you know... Native Americans. I can't believe it's been almost 10 year since they were in the world series. I will NEVER forget game 7 for as long as I live. I already hated Jose Mesa with all of my soul, and I remember sitting alone on my parents' bed watching the TV and just CRYING and screaming "WHY DID THEY BRING HIM IN!?!?!?!" and then I cried even more when he completely threw the game. Last year Jim put Jose Mesa on his fantasy baseball team and I swear to God I almost broke up with him that day. He did it just to annoy me. I probably just should have done it. And what an awesome story that would be later, right? "Awwww, why'd you break up?" "He put Jose Mesa on his fantasy baseball team." "That BASTARD!!!!"

I am in love with the dollar menu at Wendy's. It's just so thoughtful of them... it's like a personal gift to me.

We did some laundry today and then I did some packing. It feels like I brought a LOT more into this house when I came in... but apparently not. I'm re-reading Harry Potter 5 right now because... well... I don't know. I just am. I told my mom about how afraid I am for all of the characters in book 7. I don't want ANYONE to die... well, unless it's Umbridge or Lucius Malfoy (but not Draco) and obviously Voldemort. I'm really afraid for Neville and Hagrid, though... I could see one of them sacrificing themselves. I don't want it to happen.

So, starting Monday I really don't know what the frequency of posts is going to be like. I'm going to be sort of busy for once. Plus, I'm not going to have a computer so I'll have to rely on the rec center and computer labs to get online. I know everyone is really terribly sad over this... but be strong. It WILL be okay.

(And the chances are high that I'll update pretty frequently anyway. Lack of a computer never stopped me before.)

No comments: