Friday, June 09, 2006

I got an email back from Senator Mike DeWine this morning saying he has always supported the gay marriage ban and always will... and you know what my reply was? Or... would have been? Or IS, but not directly to him and just on my blog? Ok, here it is...

Then YOU, sir, have a fight on your hands!! I will use my awesome powers of persuasion to make sure you are not reelected (and it shouldn't be too hard since, let's face it, you're a pretty crappy Senator anyway) and worse than that, we will tar and feather you in the streets!!! NOW which is worse.... losing your job and looking like an overgrown chicken or a couple of guys sharing the bonds of holy matrimony??

I bet he'd still say the gay marriage thing is worse. But that's because he is a politician.

Anyway, you know, I am so glad that I was never alive in a world where interracial marriage was illegal. I mean, racism just makes me sick. I just don't UNDERSTAND it.... I can't figure out why anyone would be racist. I hope that someday, if I do have children, they won't be able to understand why anyone would be against gay marriage.

I still might go to the Porthouse picnic. Like I have said countless times, it's not like I'm doing anything else. Well, I'll probably go run here in a couple of minutes, but besides THAT... I'm pretty much just scheduled to sit around all day. I think a picnic might be nice. Even a NIGHT PICNIC, as this will be...

Um, I need to take a moment to make fun of my exboyfriend. I'm sorry, just deal with it. It HAS to be done. In his latest blog entry he writes..

I finished all my writing today. 20 pages in just over four hours... not my best speed, but I hadn't eaten all day.

Now my dear, what on earth are you trying to prove here? You're obviously tooting your own horn, but why are you trying to mask it by pretending to be modest? If *I* would have done that the post would have been like this:

"OH. MY. GOD. I just wrote 20 pages in 4 hours!!!!!!!! Can you effing BELIEVE that???? My GOD!!!! I am the most amazing person of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And, actually, his post and my pretend post are pretty much the same thing... his is just... more pathetic... than my pretend post. I just don't get why he does it. If he was REALLY being modest he wouldn't talk about it at all... so why PRETEND?

Ugh.... anyway... well, Alison, I would LIKE to run that half-marathon in manhattan, but it's the day before school starts.... and that scares me. Most likely I would be really tired and then I'd have to go to school the next day like "Wah... I can't walk... help me" not to mention "wah, I was in NYC yesterday and now I'm not... help me." It would be kind of cool, though... I'll consider it. :)

No comments: