Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Surveys are more fun than being depressed! (real update at the end)

Stolen from Alison

Secret passion: Patti Lupone... hahaha

Deepest fear: Vocal nodes/throat cancer/anything that would prevent me from singing.

Biggest accomplishment: Oh... I don't know. Going back to school, I guess (although it's not much of an accomplishment... I shouldn't have left in the first place.)

Biggest failure: The slippery slope to bad credit that started with my car accident.

Highest education: I am going to be entering my 8th semester of college.

Current job: actor. Starting next week anyway.

Location: Ohio. Could it be any worse than Ohio?

Dorkiest Attribute: I guess musical theatre is pretty dorky to people who can't do it.

Favorite cuisine: Italian. But not real Italian... "American" Italian.

Unhealthy preoccupation: GOOGLE.

Most embarrassing memory: I really can't even think of one. I've probably blocked anything really embarrassing out.

Pet peeve: Bad grammar.

Biggest procrastination: Waking up... I try to talk myself out of getting up every morning.

Who people say I look like: Ally Sheedy.

Favorite pastime: I'd rather be in performance than do anything else, ever.

Fondest memory: the huron playhouse and every single thing that happened there.

Fear of flying? Not anymore. I used to be afraid of take off, but since I've done it literally about 50 times in the last 3 years I've kind of gotten over it.

Fear of Dying? Oh yes.

Fear of Heights? If my eyes are open.

Fear of Bugs? I hate bugs.

My Hero(s): Jesus, Abigail and John Adams.

Dream Job: Well the BEST thing would be carrying a Broadway show. Not just being in the chorus or supporting... I'm talking CARRYING the show.

Preferred way to die: Something similar to how they all die in Narnia... where they didn't even know it happened.

Person you miss the most: I miss a lot of people... I'm not sure I could pick out one that I miss most above all others.

Biggest regret: Not going to my Godspell callback in 2004... TK probably would have been able to talk me into staying if I would have done that show.

Funniest person I Know: I could NEVER name just one.... although I'm tempted to say it was Brandon Lee.

Dream vacation: Western Europe, Hawaii, Africa, New Zealand... I really like travel. I want to do more of it.

Dream Car: A light blue convertible new beetle. I will never own this car because A. I don't want to have ANY car and B. If I get any older than 26 I'd look stupid driving it.

What I wish I were better at: dance.

Who I'm jealous of: Steve Parsons, Ali Shondel.

Who encourages me the most: My parents and my sister, Bryan Guffey.

Who I trust more than anyone: I trust everyone.. probably way too much.

One thing I want to accomplish before I die: Make a difference in someone's life... in a good way.

Person you wish were with you right now: Jim

Thing I hate the most about my body: I'm not as... graceful... as I would like to be.

Ideal Weight: You know, I don't even know how much I weigh now. I haven't weighed myself in YEARS. I care more about being in the best shape for ME than the actual weight.

Favorite book: The Complete Chronicles of Narnia... followed by Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Could you handle winning the lottery: Could I HANDLE it? Of course I could handle it. I think I would really enjoy it, too.

Could you handle gaining 50 lbs: no... even despite what I said above. THAT would not be "in the best shape possible."

Favorite movie (only one please): The Little Mermaid

Something I do daily (this cannot include bodily functions): drink some kind of caffeine.

Where you’d like to live one day: NYC and Boston... and maybe London. And Disney World.

Wants kids? I don't know. They'd probably like living in Disney World but I doubt they'd like all the OTHER moving I'd want to do.

Friend you would not trade for the world: What? I wouldn't trade ANY of them for anything.

Favorite song: (of all time) "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel

Favorite website: THIS ONE, right here baby!!!

I didn't really do anything today... it's been raining most of the time. I started to watch that movie "Blank Check" but then I didn't want to find out how it ended so I turned it off. Tomorrow though... I might go to the MALL. Oooooooooooh.

Only 3 people that I tagged did that music song survey thing. Charlie, seriously, it made my entire day yesterday when I read your xanga and saw that you DO still read this sometimes. I miss you guys so much and please, please tell your parents I said hi.

Only 5 days till Porthouse move in. I'll miss my parents and kitty but I am really excited to see everyone.. and work out all the time.

No comments: