Saturday, July 02, 2005

Ugh. Work has sucked so bad since I got back.

Yesterday I only made $34 on a DINNER SHIFT. It was terrible. Today I walked with $40 closing lunch. I got stiffed twice today and had to close as a split. I also found out all this horrible news/drama about stuff that happened while I was on vacation and I just couldn't take the craziness of the day. When I got my second stiffing (from two DOCTORS. They probably didn't mean to, they took both credit card receipts so I'll never know if they meant to tip me or not) I opened the black book, saw nothing inside, literally fell to my knees and started screaming "Nooooooo!!!!!!!" I had tears in my eyes and Anderson and I chased after them but we never found them. I was SO upset. It was like a not-really-scary-but-still-pretty-bad nightmare. Chris and I only had an hour break before we had to come back on as breakers and Shari felt bad for us so she gave us a free meal. I had the new dish, chicken speidini or whatever it is called (I should probably know this) which is really good. It's just like the mixed grill, without the beef.

Michelle cut her thumb open while cutting fruit in the bar. It was so deep she had to go to the hospital. I told her I was surprised she didn't throw up. At Huron, Tara accidentally (obviously) stapled her thumb with the staple gun and she threw up. I think Michelle probably wanted to throw up after I mentioned it to her.

Sometimes I think I should stop reading so many people from Ohio's blogs because then I miss them.

Live 8 tomorrow! I won't be there!

I'm not gonna talk about the importance of the supreme court stuff going on, because if you know anything about me, you know how I feel about it. I think I'm too afraid to talk about it.

No comments: