Sunday, July 10, 2005

Well, one could call this weekend "Headshot weekend!" as I have spent most of the time doing something with them. Let me tell you, when you spend a few hours looking at pictures of yourself.... it's weird. Really weird. And you start to lose a sense of self, I think.

Anyway, right now #252 is in the lead, followed closely by #165 and #095 (which is very surprising to me.) I have #109 and #042 printed out for the audition tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna use 109. Jim and I went to rite aid today to print 4x6 of 8 of the pictures that Jimmy touched up earlier in the day. He also bought some flea stuff for kitty, which is good... but kitty was sooooo mad. To make up for it, we bought him kitty grass. Not like... kitty pot, but actual grass. He ate it IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks to everyone who has commented on the pictures. :) It's helping a lot. Don my friend, if you think I have never taken a bad picture, let me direct you here. I think you may change your mind. :)

I went to work today but it was so slow and I didn't have a table AT ALL. After I was there for nearly 2 hours where I just kept refilling ice and running food, I asked to go home and they let me. Woot. It would have been nice to make money, but it probably wouldn't have happened anyway.

Tomorrow is the Urinetown audition! Yay! Ed and I are driving down at 3. I hope we both get cast. That would be so freaking awesome. It may be 55 minutes away, but it's worth it because it's Urinetown.

Joe is having a party tonight that I am supposed to be at, but I'm not gonna go because of my audition tomorrow. It would just be too irresponsible to go out tonight. Yay for... being terrified for my voice.

If you haven't seen it yet, make sure you check out Jim's first photoshop of my pictures at his website mistersite.net. It's pretty sweet.

I hope you all appreciate the links in this entry.

No comments: