Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I haven't updated in foreveeeeer. The callbacks on Monday went really well... they basically told Ed he got the role while he was there. I had a couple of girls to compete with. Only one I was actually worried about, though. She had a really young looking face and a squeaky voice... but here's the thing (and if you don't want to hear me ramble about casting, stop reading now) I KNOW that I am better than all the girls who were there. I drove from LA (which shows how much I want to be in this show), I went to school for musical theatre, I have a TON more experience.... the only reason I wouldn't get cast is because a couple of the girls looked younger (or were shorter) than me. The theatre is small, so it's not like they could fool the audience into ACTUALLY thinking any of us were 10 years old. Sooo... I just have to wonder IF he'll still consider that as a factor when he casts the show.

Anyway, so I thought about that all of yesterday and then when I came back from my break in my split Ed told me he had already gotten his call. He DID get cast as Lockstock. I am, obviously, thrilled for him... but I'm also kind of scared. They said we might not know until Friday (I can't wait until FRIDAY!) and when they called him they said he was the first person cast and that they didn't know for everyone else, yet... but still. I'm very on edge. They also might just post it on their website, so I'm checking it obsessively. This is the worst part of auditioning. Not the actual audition... the waiting. Ugh.

So, hopefully I'll know soon. Because I can't take much more of thiiiiiisssss!!!

Today I went to Wendy's and this guy who was jaywalking called me a bitch for continuing to drive when he was close. I don't stop for jaywalkers, THEY are the ones breaking the law.

Work the last couple of days has been pretty crappy. Lunch yesterday was so bad that a couple of people almost walked out. Me and Ryan gave up hope during that shift. I am not scheduled for today and so I put up a note saying I'd pick up ANY shift for Wednesday... but after lunch I immediately took it down. Brad said when he saw it he thought I was crazy to want to pick up a lunch and I said "I KNOW! I don't want to make $20!" Ryan said "Yeah. It'd take $20 worth of alcohol and drugs to forget the shift." So, I might go into work tonight to see if someone wants to go home because otherwise I'm only working 4 days this week.

I've only been eating once a day lately. I thought I was developing an eating disorder for a while because I was refusing to eat more than once a day. Last night, though, I remembered that if you don't eat enough when you DO start to eat your body just turns stuff to fat... and then I was like "oh yeah. I DO need to eat." So... I ate. And it was good.

In case anyone was wondering picture 3 165 is leading the way (the new ones on the gallery are the touched up ones Jim did.) I am NOT going to choose 2 095 because, despite it's unusually good reviews, I don't like it. I think my smile looks fake. I just have so much to consider... it's so hard!!

No comments: