Wednesday, July 06, 2005

MTV was on when I got home (it's always on because... that's the way things are here) and I totally saw Bijon in a K-Swiss commercial. That was pretty funny. That's one of the best things about living in LA--I see people and places I know on TV.

Tonight work was actually pretty good. My first table tipped me $15 on $58 and I was soooooo happy. I told them it was probably the best tip I've ever gotten and they were shocked and appalled that we make so little money there. They apologized for all the people on earth. I loved those guys. I also was told by Justin that one of the guys at the table used to be a girl (he was one Justin's TAs and told the class once). Well, he's a great person, whatever gender. Anyway, I made about $65 after tip out, which is good for what I was expecting.

Dix huit, OF COURSE you thought about Annie. Two bodies, one soul!

I went to Melrose today to look for shirts for my headshots on Thursday. I found two green ones (they have to be green) that I like. woot.

I either have some cotton mouth or I burned my tongue somehow because something is not right in my mouth. My sunburn is SLOWLY getting better. Everyone at work felt so bad for me. Lauren said I took a trip to the sun. I've had Leona apply aloe twice today on my back since I can't reach it (which is why it's burnt!). Hopefully by Thursday (or...sooner? :) ) I'll be mostly better.

No comments: