Friday, July 29, 2005

As you may have noticed, I haven't written in several days.... again. I guess I just didn't want to. HA.

So, let's see... Tuesday I worked and then eventually visited Jim for a while. Oh yeah... we got ice cream from Cold Stone. It was good.

Wednesday I was SAD because I couldn't get anyone to pick up my shift in the morning and I wanted to go to the Wicked audition at 2pm. I went to work. It sucked. I was soooo hot, I had sweat dripping off my face. My tables thought I was sick. At least I made $20... sigh.

Today Jim and I were going to go swimming but we didn't, again, because he refuses to ever get out of bed and go to my apartment to swim. However, I did go to the applications/interviews for the new Macaroni Grill opening in the Sherman Oaks Galleria. Oh, God, I NEED this job. I really do. I applied for a server/singer position. Since I possess the skills for TWO jobs, hopefully they'll be like "oooooh, killing 2 birds with one stone...." They also had me sing. At the interview. I was really unprepared and made up half the words to "Come to my Garden" but she still said I was really good, etc etc etc. I'm so glad I was classically trained in opera.

Ok, so then I went to work, and made not as much money as I would have hoped, and also convinced Hugo to go apply at the Macaroni Grill (Erin and Michelle also went today and Brad went yesterday). I want EVERYONE to go. Jim came in, though, and that was good... and then we went to Diddy Riese which is ALWAYS good.

So, my second interview is Saturday morning and I NEED THE JOB. Hopefully all goes well and I'll be out of the OG hell by the end of August.

Not all OGs are hell. Just ours.

Too bad Pedro can't go, though.....

No comments: