Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ok, when I first wrote this post, it made no sense. So Ima rewrite it for you. FOR YOU.

Well, Urinetown fell through again. The director was complaining about not having enough room on the stage for the people who ARE in the cast so he didn't think one more would be a good idea. Oh well...

I auditioned for the Aladdin musical again today. It was fine in the fact that I sang well and got out early. Disney people are weird. I didn't expect anything anyway, since I am clearly only white (I could MAYBE pass for a jewish person (a la Fiddler) but definitely not middle eastern for Aladdin). I could pass for... Irish... and Russian.

I made $60 at work last night. Ed got a $60 tip. I'm 33% to my TOTAL for last week! Wooo!

I just had some breakfast stew. Campbell's chicken and rice. My throat has been hurting since last night for some reason. I gargled with a ton of salt water... but it was to no avail.

Lauren's sister has been here the last couple of days. She's nice, but it's kind of tough having so many people here. Lauren will be going back home soon, though (she was only out here for an internship) so it'll be a lot more empty... especially in MY room... which is a-ok with me.

Ugh... I'm tired. And I want my throat to stop hurting.

Oh yeah, I got my 13th no tip last night. They were european, though, and from what I hear, in Europe the servers get a really high wage, so it's an insult to tip them, so I wasn't really surprised. Pissed, yes... surprised, no. However, it is an insult NOT to tip here... and I just wish someone would have told them that before they sat down at my table. Growl.

No comments: