Monday, July 11, 2005

Thanks to the more people who have replied! Yay! Feedback is good. Good, I tells ya.

Today Ed and I drove down to the Urinetown audition. We were the second (and third) people there. I got so scared for some reason before the audition... I felt like I was going to throw up. However, it went really well. I sang the Alto's Lament and Schroeder (from YAGMCB). I ended up wearing my converse sneakers into the audition. I didn't want to look any taller than I already am and the heels on my shoes were... taller than my sneakers. So, I wore them in and it may have been the best decision I ever made. They gave me sides for Little Sally which they had me read a few minutes later (after Ed auditioned, we practiced outside a little.) I took direction really well and the director THANKED ME for taking direction so well... so I was really happy. We both got called back for tomorrow (HOOOOOORRAAAAAY!!!!)... me for Little Sally and Little Becky Two Shoes and Ed for Lockstock and Mr. Cladwell. I obviously want to be Little Sally the most, but I'd be happy with Becky or Soupy Sue... or Hope (although I don't think they're considering me for her). Based on the girls there TODAY (there was an audition yesterday, too) I am the only one they could possibly consider for Sally. However, I don't know who was there the day before. I guess we'll see tomorrow....

After that Ed and I went to his girlfriend Margaret's house and went over a couple scenes and ate pizza. It was the only time I ate today so I was a hungry, hungry girl.

I open tomorrow morning and then it's off to the callback. If we get cast the first rehearsal is Saturday which is bad because I'll have to miss a wedding, but better than, like... rehearsals starting on Tuesday. Sunday is my and Jim's 2 year anniversary, so unfortunately rehearsal is gonna put a huge damper on any plans we could make for that (if, of course, I get cast. Which is something I want to happen).

No comments: