Saturday, July 02, 2005

Jeez, I spent the whole hour I've been awake trying to listen to Live 8 online and I finally gave up because AOL wouldn't work and I couldn't find anything else so I turned on the old, reliable radio and found the station and FINALLY am hearing u2 play "One." I think they are playing this late, too (well, obviously, I guess, since it started at 9am our time) so I think I only missed Paul McCartney... who is a bad person to miss, I know, but I'm sure SOMEDAY I'll be able to hear it.

I wish I was there. I want to go to London. So does Jimmy... but he's been there, and I have not. I would like someone to have an all expenses paid trip to London and the qualifications for winning are that you have to be me.

Oh man, this version of "One" is freakin awesome. Edge is great. Aww.... now it's "Stand by Me." God, I wish I was there! I would probably have fainted by now, though. Seriously. And now "Beautiful Day"! Yay! Thank GOD for this radio station!

So, last night Jim and I had some tacos and then we were sitting around and he was trying to get me away from the computer and hang out with him (which really just meant let him use the computer) and he pulled the chair forward and... I don't know how this happened, but somehow the chair fell backwards with me in it onto the ground. I hit my head on the edge of the desk and my foot on his bed on the way down. I laid down there for a while and it hurt pretty bad but I couldn't get up and I was laughing... through the pain, of course. Jim got me some ice for the bump on my head... and then of course he started using the computer. We later watched "A Mighty Wind" but it was hard for me to see it for some reason. I kept having to squint. It was probably too dark, I dunno.

Today and tomorrow I work at 4:30...hooray, I guess. Hopefully I'll make money for once this week.

No comments: