Friday, July 08, 2005

So much happened today that it doesn't all even seem like one day. The headshots went really, really well this morning. The guy was really nice and took a LOT of photos (not to mention being extremely patient with my light sensitive eyes and inability to be serious when pretending to "model") so I think I'll have a lot of good stuff to choose from. I can't wait to see them. I'll be getting the disc tomorrow. Woooo.

Then I bought a backstage and some lunch and watched most of Blue Crush with Leona which made me crazy because of the main girl's surfing accident. Oh yeah, this morning when I woke up I asked Lauren when she needed to work and it was 9 but she told me how she didn't get home last night until 3:30am because she was out with some people and there was some sort of crime on the mean streets of Hollywood and her car was in the middle of the crime scene. In her (apparent) drunken stupor she wrote herself a note to remind her that her car wasn't at the apartment for the morning... but she wrote it in lipstick on the mirror. So, I get up in the morning and go into the bathroom to shower and see a scary lipstick note on the mirror and it scared the crap out of me. I thought it was from, like, a ghost or something.

Ok, so I went to work at 5, but was really late because traffic sucked. We were hella slow and I only took 5 tables the whole night. Luckily there were no more crazy ladies tonight.

After that I went to visit Jimmy and we went to Mel's diner which was DELICIOUS. Oh man, yes, it was so good. Jimmy wanted me to say how much I love him and adore him... but everyone already knows that I do. I don't need to repeat myself. :) Plus, he NEVER says good things about me on HIS blog... so maybe someday if he does, I will too.

Yes, Dix huit, that poor kitty in the fire. I felt so bad for her but what a good mommy, huh? Poor kitty. She looked better at the end of the segment, though. Kitties. Awwwwwwwwww.

I feel soooo bad for London. When i read the news this morning I said "NOOOO! Not London!!!!" and then, later in the day, I was listening to the Police and I thought to myself "I really hope Sting is ok..."

No comments: