Sunday, July 31, 2005

I went to work and they had scheduled too many people... again... and Nick told me to go into someone's section that wasn't there yet, which I did (and took one table) but then Desiree switched it back. I don't think she likes me. Oh well, it's not like I really like her, either. Anyway, so, after that, I did the only thing I could do, which was switch to breaker. At least next week I'll have a couple hours at $11/hr on the old paycheck... but right now, it sucks since I only made $5.

And... man... I have BARELY enough in my bank account to cover the bills I just paid and rent. Like... I'll have $10. No joke. I'm really scared about that. I don't work a dinner shift until Thursday (unless I can get someone to give me a monday night, which would be amazing) so the $40 I'll make combined on Monday and Tuesday mornings will have to cover... the rest of my life.

I'm also kind of concerned because although the dress code for the MG is almost identical to the OG, I need to buy a new shirt (because mine looks like crap) and new pants (because all the buttons fell off except one and the zipper is broken.. good thing I wear an apron) by Wednesday for orientation and I definitely do not have the money to do this. If anyone wants to send me some sort of target gift certificate (...online...?) now is the time to do it. :)

I did, however, find out that Dustin has a second interview on Tuesday, also! YAY! I was sooo happy, I hugged him and screamed. I couldn't deal without Dustin AND Justin. Ed's going to apply after Urinetown's over, probably. We're all fleeing.

I'm starting to get a headache. I've been online for hours and I ran out of things to do. Jim's at some thing with his friends. Perhaps it's an art thing, I don't know.

I talked to Lauren online tonight. That was fun. Everyone loves Lauren (Kent Lauren, not Sterling Lauren. Everyone loves sterling Lauren, too). Ooooh, AND I talked to Alison on the phone after work. It's kind of sad that the mere act of talking to my friends warrants a whole new paragraph on this blog. I'm just so exciting.

It's a good thing I'm not allergic to bleach because I pour about 6 cups into the laundry when I wash my work shirt. My shirt smells like a pool.

I want to take kitty for a walk. I told that to the GM of the MG when he interviewed me. I don't know why.

No comments: